❤️👩🍳Cooking with Noha - Saturday, April 25, 2020 ❤️👩🍳
Saturday, April 25 at 8:00 PM EST
Sheesh Tawouk (boneless skinless chicken skewers with garlic)
Are yall ready to zoom in and cook with me? This Saturday, April 25 at 8 pm (EST) LIVE on Zoom. We will be making together a plate of Sheesh Tawook (grilled boneless chicken with garlic).
How does it work:
You will need to have all ingredients ready (see ingredients below).
What you will NOT need are a chef hat and an apron! Sign-up to our class and get:
👩🍳 1 chef hat (disposable)
👩🍳 1 apron (disposable)
🇵🇫 Your chef name in Arabic Calligraphy
Watch video here!
SIGN-UP BY PURCHASING OUR SAHA GARLIC PASTE (min 8 oz per person). PLEASE WRITE A NOTE ON YOUR ORDER: COOKING CLASS!
Choose: Pickup on Saturday 8 am - 2 pm from 7097 30th Ave N, St. Petersburg, Fl 33710 or text me for more info: 813-3004307
Sign-up ends on Friday, April 24 at 8 pm (EST).
Purchase: SAHA GARLIC PASTE HERE!
WE WILL EMAIL YOU THE ZOOM DETAILS AFTER SIGNING UP.
I can't wait to cook with you! See yall on Saturday ❤️👩🍳
Sorry, classes are designed for the ones who live nearby only 🙁 (we only can ship our SAHA products locally - Tampa Bay area).
These are the main ingredients you will need for 8 to 10 skewers:
- 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast
For the marination:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon SAHA Garlic Paste (Buy here).
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 tea spoon white pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 tablespoon sumac (optional)
- 1/2 Teaspoon red flakes (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoons Mustard
- 1/4 cup of plain yogurt
- 1/4 lemon juice
- Green bell peppers
- Fresh mushrooms (optional)
For presentation (optional):
- 1 thin Pita Bread or any thin flat bread
- 1 tomato
- 4 tablespoons Chopped Parsley
Special kitchenware needed:
- Mini electric grill (Walmart )
- 8 to 10 Bamboo Skewers (Walmart)
- Board to cut the chicken
- Board to cut the vegetables
- Tupperware or zip bag to marinate the chicken in
Cooking Class Duration: 1.5 hours
Best Presentation Contest!
Winner will receive 1 exclusive SAHA apron designed by Noha. Details of the contest will be announced during the class.
After-Party (optional): Stay, eat and drink with us! 🍷